Search This Blog

Monday, January 5, 2015

Segregation and The Media's Allowance

I am an American.  I do not consider myself a Democrat or Republican.. I am an American.  As such I can not fathom the state of our nation and the use of the the words racism every time there is an issue in the media.  The facts will show that we as a nation of Blacks, Whites, Asian, Hispanics,  of all different religions creeds, race and color elected a black as President not just once but twice!

So I guess if we are so racist how was this possible yet I as a Jew nor my son will ever live to see a fellow Jew elected to hold the very same office! I am truly irate that people like Oprah and Sharpton constantly stir the and fuel the cauldrons to create hate! Yes they actively create hate!

I have  many friends of color and not one of them has ever said ever issue was about race nor did they as educated and enlightened individuals ever say that such people as Sharpton or Winfrey speak on their behalf.  The fact is that if these people were constantly trying to get their names in the media by claiming they speak on behalf of all persons of color their significance and presence would dry up and go away.  Much like the Kardashians and other bad reality tv "so called celebrities"if you refuse to provide them any access to the media they will eventually go away!

I feel that we as a nation would be unified and united as Americans if we had people such as the President taking a more active role in stating we are one that allowing these idiots to constantly promote an agenda that divides and weakens us a nation.  I ask that all people of color and those who have control of the media to simply once and for all refuse to allow these people to promote their hatred spreading, nation dividing agenda and with a resounding  message 'YOU DON'T SPEAK ON MY BEHALF, NEVER HAVE, NEVER WILL JUST SHUT UP AND GO AWAY"!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment